Followers

Friday, September 5, 2014

4th member, Presentation

Hello followers!

This morning, it is the day of you to present our next DT member! 

We are proud to present you Bettina!


My name is Bettina Leikvoll. I live in Stavanger, Norway with my hubby and two girls aged 4,5 and 6. I am an occupational therapist of profession, but are currently looking for something else to work with. I love to craft and have been doing that seriously since 2010. My other interests include gardening, music, bake cakes and love watching movies and playing with my kids too. I create almost anything, but mostly do cards. I love making folded cards, boxes and bags too. I have recently discovered dylusions ink and frantage and am experimenting with that as well. I use promarkers for my colouring and have recently discovered graph its so am trying out those as well.


Thank you very much Bettina!!


See you tomorrow for the fifth Designer!


Sal & Valou

No comments:

Post a Comment