Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Chocolate Monsters - Susan R's Inspirational Post


Hi, Susan R here

Here is my inspiration post for you this month using an SLSLines image.

Today I am spotlighting the  Cute Monsters set.


I have made these into CHOCOLATE monsters...printing them on Desert Storm Neenah, cutting them out and just painting on some spritzed brushed corduroy distress ink to add smears of 'chocolate'. 

I have made a chocolate monster pocket letter.

So each monster was made into an ATC, layered onto snippets of brown card, elements from a Kanban KIt, some wrinkle free distress backgrounds and some SU sentiments, these distressed around the edges with brown ink.




I have added a few more photos on my blog...

Don't forget the SLS Challenge each 20th of the month...



.

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment