Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Feeling Whimsical.......

Hi Everyone
 
I'm here today to share a journal page made with one of last month's new releases "Goth Girl with Fish Balloons" - a popular image among the team as you have seen a few inspirational post with her as the feature - but she is such a great gal to colour and create with!
 

My journal page background is done with a variety of homemade stencils using my Cameo Silhouette, Silhouette files and Overhead Transparency Sheets to cut the stencils. I used all brands of acrylic paints to keep adding layers of paint and stencil patterns.


I wrote the "Whimsical" wording with a little applicator I filled with black paint and a bit of fluid medium to thin it and make it flow through the nozzle.
 Image coloured with copic markers using some of my fav colours which includes shades of pink of course!!
 
 
Make sure you check out our current challenge, the store for all the great images and our Facebook Group for happenings!!
 
Happy crafting!
 
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment