Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Altered Index Cards....

Hi SLS Lines Fans!
 
Today I am sharing a couple of altered index cards I did for ICAD this year - for those of you who haven't heard of ICAD - it stands for "Index Card A Day" - and is 62 days of creating with basic index cards and of course having fun!!
 
My 2 cards today use SLS Lines digis so I thought I would show them off here for a bit of inspiration!!
 
 
This was Day 44 and the daily prompt was "Rainbow Making Machine" so I collaged layers of scrap papers in each colour of the rainbow, printed "Rainbow with Fluffy Heart Clouds" on white paper and fussy cut - no colouring and then stapled all the layers together - quick but effective collaged card!
 
 
This is Day 55 with the prompt of "Olympics" - LOL - I just couldn't resist having some fun with this one!!! She's a track athlete - a "run"away bride!!! Is she running to the wedding or away from the wedding???? Background is mixed media with texture paste and stencil plus ink sprays and I treid to have a sort of Olympic interlocking rings look! I printed the image on kraft coloured paper and fussy cut and again no colouring, wording is computer generated.
 
 
This card I have shown here before with the last lot of new release digis but thought I would share again - because along with being a new release this was also my Day 11 - Baseball daily prompt card. This newbie image is "Sad Clown with Flower in his Hat" and was great to colour, fussy cut and add to the mixed media background on this card!
 
Stay tuned for more inspirational posts from the DT for this month and a new challenge will be starting on the 20th of the month!
 
Sharon
DT Co-ordinator
 


No comments:

Post a Comment